Custom Search

Monday, March 7, 2011

Trey Songz's Sexiness is in Full Effect!


So, I went to see Usher at Staples Center and Trey Songz opened up for him. I must admit, I was only familiar with a couple of his songs. And I was wondering why there was so much hype about him. Well, let me just say...as soon as he hit the stage, the crowd went ballistic. I was confused as to who the real headliner of the show was because everyone was on their feet screaming. And as someone who doesn't like to be left out, I stood up as well! Trey "Sexy" Songz showed up to Staples Center with a mission to achieve - to have everyone in the building become a fan - and it worked! He put on a terrific and might I add, sensual show. I have officially been bit by the Trey bug...lol. Check out these videos of Trey Songz doing his thing...

Enjoy!



No comments: