Custom Search

Monday, February 28, 2011

Tina Turner - Gotta love her...




I must admit, I am truly fascinated by Ms. Tina Turner. Her style, grace and beauty captivates me. She is original; one of a kind. I have seen her in concert twice, and I hope that she does another tour. She really puts on a fantastic show. Who can incorporate soul and rock like she does? I last saw her at the Staples Center and the show was superb! I was a little scared for a minute when she started walking on this walkway across the audience. I would have never done it (seriously never, I am afraid of heights). But that was definitely a highlight of the show. Check out Tina "Simply the Best" Turner performing "Nutbush City Limits" and "Proud Mary"

Check out more videos and exclusive content on http://www.quencie.com

No comments: