Custom Search

Monday, August 13, 2007

My Showcase

I had a music showcase on my birthday (August 4th - Happy Birthday to me). What's up to all the LEO'S - hehe. I basically set up my apartment as if it was a stage. And I pre-programmed the music so I could really feel as if it was a real show. And let me tell ya, I felt like I was at the Gibson Amphitheater. My mom and niece were in town, so they were able to experience this with me. My best friend, Quencie, came up with the idea. I was saying that I couldn't do it until I had my background singers, band, etc. But she said that I didn't need all that. She wanted it to be all about me, and so I did it. And I am so glad that I did. If you know me, you know that I am all over the place. I have so many ideas and my mind is constantlly running about this and about that. So, for me to do this was a really big deal. I am so glad that my mom and niece were able to be here. They are my biggest fans. Especially my niece, Snooty. She's only four and knew the songs better than I did :) That's my little angel. I will post a video of the show really soon. So watch out for that. Okay, I gotta go.

Peace,
Tam

No comments: