Custom Search

Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Musical Influences


Everyone who knows me knows that I am a Patti Labelle and Whitney Houston FANATIC! I've been loving Whitney since she came out in 1985, and I've been loving Ms. Patti since I was 13 years old. Unfortunately, I have never seen Whitney Houston perform live. Can you believe that??? I did, however, see her in person. I once had front row center tickets to one of her concerts and she cancelled the show. I was like, what the hell!!! Talk about being devastated. It's all good though. I know our paths will cross really soon. So, in the meantime, check out me with Ms. Patti. I have seen her every year, at least twice a year, since I was thirteen. I have had the pleasure of dancing on stage with her several times. Hey, she called me on stage, so what's a girl to do? She actually wanted me to go on tour with her. I ain't lying. Needless to say - that didn't happen :) I also sang on stage with her. And let me just say - it was awful. The audience thought I was da bomb. I don't know why. But, when I saw the videotape of the concert (that I illegally recorded and wasn't supposed to have), I have never been so embarrassed in my life. The good thing about it was that she always remembered me after that. When she would see me, she would call me a Troll, a Heifer, and a few other "lovely" names. It was all love :) So, check us out, y'all.

Peace,
Tam


Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

No comments: