Custom Search

Monday, August 20, 2007

Is it Monday Again?

It's like you're at work and you are so happy that the weekend has come. But the next thing you know - it's Monday all over again. I vote for a 3 day work week. Hey, life is too short to be consumed by the 9-6 office job that ends up fucking up your vision by looking at a computer screen all day, giving you carpal tunnel, making your back hurt as if you're a 75 year old person, and making you fat because you can't exercise. Well, that's just my take on it :)

As I stated in an earlier blog, I vowed to make this past weekend about finding a manager. So did I end my procrastination phase and dedicate my time and energy to putting my career back on track - drum roll - hell to the nawl. In all fairness, my air conditioner broke and I was in a sweat box - not for real, for real - but for real!. Okay, I'll keep it real - that's no excuse; I just didn't do it. I did, however, highlight the manager's names that I would send my packets off to. That's better than doing nothing, right? Oh, and I did go purchase more blank CD-R's and DVD-R's so I could make copies of my stuff. As I think about it, I was a little productive. Right now, I am in the process of creating a CD label. Initially, I used my picture on the front, but I think I'll keep it simple and just use my name with a cool background. Well, I just wanted to keep you posted, but a sista has to get back to work. I gotta keep making that money :) Okay, I'm out, y'all.

Peace,
Tam

No comments: