Custom Search

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Disneyland

I forgot to tell you about my recent visit to Disneyland. Me, my mom, my niece, and my best friend, Quencie, went to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago. And let me tell ya, it is every child's dream come true. Now, my niece is 4, and she had no idea what Disneyland was. She lives in Memphis,TN. So, I guess when I told her that she would see Cinderella (her favorite), Snow White, The Little Mermaid, Mickey Mouse, and Sleeping Beauty - all she knew was "I want to go to Disneyland right now." I told her, or shall I say, I introduced her to Disneyland 2 months prior to her coming to LA. So when I talked to her on the phone, that's all she would say: "Tee-tee, I wanna go to Disneyland." She had a blast. I was a little worn out - but what's new :) So, check out my little angel getting her Disneyland on..

Peace,
Tam

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

No comments: