Custom Search

Monday, August 13, 2007

Back to Work on Monday

It's Monday, August 18th, and I an tired as hell. I wish working a 9-6 was cut down to 12 -4. I also wish that I could work 3 days a week. How cool would that be? My job is cool. I don't want to overly complain because it can easily be taken from me. But, I'm just not a morning person and waking up at 7:30am is not cool for the kid. I don't know why I'm always so tired. My job plays a factor, but maybe I'm low in iron too. All I know is that something has to give. I'm not suited for the typical office job. I need to be out on someone's stage, on a tour bus, in the recording studio, on a movie set. At least if I'm tired - it'll all be worth it. I have 2 hours left before I go home, so let me make the best of. I'm just lying -hehehe. I'm not about to do anymore work. Hell, I'm creating this blog while I'm supposed to be working. I just can't stop these creative juices from flowing :) Okay, I'm out, y'all.

Peace,
Tam

No comments: