Custom Search

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another Day at Work

What's up, y'all. It's another day at the J-O-B, and I can't wait to get off. Today, I must say, was pretty productive. I had meetings; I caught up on some emails; I'm bringing in money for the company. Hey, that sounds pretty good. But what I want is some sleep. It's not as bad as yesterday, but I hear my bed calling my name - tam, tam. I think I'll dedicate this weekend to getting myself together. Meaning - I'm going to find a manager and start submitting my material. I'm a great artist, and I'm very talented. This is not a cocky statement, but a true statement. I just need to stop procrastinating. If only I could do for myself, what I do for others. I don't know what's up with that, but it's a new day and a time for change. I'll keep you posted and let you know if I was true to my word :) Okay, I'm out y'all.

Peace,
Tam

No comments: